POLYECO S.A. has been awarded through an international Tendering procedure, a 3-year contract with Oman Oil Refineries and Petroleum Industries Company (ORPIC). Following the successful implementation of management of more than 1.500 tn of hazardous catalysts in ORPIC, POLYECO S.A. is now undertaking the sustainable management of all hazardous waste streams generated from the refinery for the next years. The Project Scope of works comprises several chemical waste streams including hazardous adsorbents, spent catalysts, batteries and other hazardous residues generated from ORPIC operations. Their disposal will be conducted in licensed hazardous waste facilities in EU, in compliance with Basel Convention specifications and EU Regulations.
- POLYECO INTERNATIONAL & LAMOR MERGE GLOBAL SERVICE OPERATIONS
- SUCCESSFUL DISPOSAL OF OBSOLETE PESTICIDES IN ECUADOR
- POLYECO S.A. ONE OF THE MAIN SPONSORS OF THE 13th HCH & PESTICIDES FORUM IN ZARAGOZA, SPAIN
- POLYECO S.A. SPONSOR OF DESIGN OVERVIEW IN TIRANA
- NEWS ON THE CONTEMPORARY ART INITIATIVE OF POLYECO S.A.